- 2. By accessing the Website, Users confirm that they unconditionally accept these Terms and Conditions and undertake to comply with them. These Terms and Conditions shall apply both to the use of the Website after the User has logged in and to Users who have not completed the log-in procedure. By accessing and/or using the Website, Users acknowledge that they are duly familiar with the Terms and Conditions, and agree to the processing of the information (including personal data) provided by Users by the Institution to the extent necessary for the management and functioning of the Website and for the provision of the Website services.
- 3. Website services – this includes customer information and customer information submission-related services (hereinafter referred to as “Website Services”), which include:
- 3.1. providing information about the Supplier's services, amounts payable by the client;
- 3.2. submitting questions or other information and/or ordering services electronically.
- 3.3. any other services provided by the Website.
Changing the rules
- 4. The institution has the right to unilaterally change the Rules by announcing it On the website. Changes to the rules take effect from the day of their publication on the Website. If the User continues to use the Website after the amendment or addition to the Rules services, it is considered that the User agrees with the new version of the Rules. Users login and personal data protection
User login and personal data protection
- 5. The User agrees that the Institution will process any personal data submitted by the User data and/or other information and used for the purposes of implementing these Rules, Institutions for providing services, direct marketing (if received by the User consent) and for other purposes.
- 6. The user is prohibited from impersonating the identity of other persons by specifying a foreign name, surname and/or other data. For the User who ignores the mentioned requirements, the Institution has the right, immediately and without prior notice, to prohibit the use of the Website. In case of reasonable suspicions that the User has done or could have done such actions cause damage to the Institution and/or third parties and/or public interest, the Institution has the right to transfer all available data about such a User to state authorities institutions.
- 7. Personal data provided by the User on the website are processed by the Institution in compliance these Rules, the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Legal Protection of Personal Data requirements and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating processing and protection of personal data.
- 8. The personal data (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc.) provided by the User in filling in the electronic forms shall be used for the purposes of the Website and the provision of the services of the Institution.
- 9. The user, contacting the Institution in writing by e-mail by mail email@example.com, or upon arrival at the customer service center, presenting personal identification to the Institution confirming document,have the right:
- 9.1. apply to the Institution with a request to provide information about the Institution's procedures User's personal data;
- 9.2. apply to the Institution with a request to correct the User's personal data and/or to stop the processing of such personal data, with the exception of storage - that in the case when, upon familiarization with personal data, the User determines that the data are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- 9.3. apply to the Institution with a request to destroy or suspend personal data actions of processing such personal data, except for storage - in the case when after getting acquainted with his personal data, the User determines that the personal data are processed illegally or unfairly;
- 9.4. do not consent to the processing of the User's personal data when these data processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- 10. Personal data must be accurate, appropriate and only to the extent necessary for them to collect and further process. If necessary for the processing of personal data, the person data is constantly updated.
Liabilities of the institution
- 11. The Institution undertakes not to disclose the User's personal data to other third parties persons, except for the Institution's partners, providing with the Institution's services services related to services. In all other cases, the User's personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania provided procedure. Rights and obligations of institutions and the User.
Rights of the institution
- 12. The Institution reserves the right to change the Website at any time without notifying the User specified Services provided by the Institution or their separate conditions.
- 13. The institution, in order to protect the rights and legitimate interests of individuals and/or in execution the requirements of legal acts, and/or if the User does not comply with the provisions of these Rules, must the right to cancel the User without prior notice or consent of the User registration on the Website.
- 14. The institution has the right to suspend or completely at any time without prior notice terminate the operation of the Website.
- 15. By using the Website and/or Services provided by the Institution, the User must:
- 15.1. strictly comply with the procedure and requirements established by these Rules;
- 15.2. not to violate the rights and legitimate interests of the Institution and third parties;
- 15.3. not to provide false and/or misleading information about yourself or others incorrect information;
- 15.4. use only secure means of electronic communication and data transmission and devices;
- 15.5. not to spread computer viruses and/or take other measures that could disrupt the work on the Website, damage or destroy information and cause other damage to the Website or the process of services provided by the Institution;
- 15.6. not take any intentional actions that disrupt the operation of the Website and Provision of website or Institution services to the User or third parties;
- 15.7. respect and do not violate established and socially accepted behavior and moral norms, rights and legitimate interests of third parties and legal acts requirements;
- 16. If the user violates any of the provisions of these Rules, the Institution acquires the right toduring which to fully or partially limit the User's capabilities in any way use the Website.
Intellectual property protection and links to other websites
- 17. All rights to the Website and the works contained therein are protected by Lithuania Republic laws and other legal acts. It is strictly forbidden to copy texts, photos, logos, banners and all other design elements for the purpose of use them for commercial or other rights and legitimate interests of the Institution or third parties for infringing purposes.
- 18. All trademarks that are presented on the Website are the property of the Institution, or The institution uses them legally, on the basis of contracts concluded with their owners.
- 19. This Website may contain links to other websites that allow For the user to leave this Website in order to obtain third-party information, or third party information may be provided on this Website.
- 20. The institution cannot change, update or control the content of such web pages, therefore assumes no responsibility for the correctness of the content provided therein.
Order services on the website
- 22. Using the Website, Users can order from the Institution and/or third parties services or make inquiries about ordering such services.
- 23. The user, when ordering the services of the Institution and/or third parties or submitting request for ordering such services, knows and agrees that the information and data, which he indicates when completing the request, will be transferred to the provider of such services.
- 24. The User, when ordering or providing the services of the Institution and/or third parties request for ordering such services (indicating your data and/or contact information), assumes all responsibility and risk for the data it transmits use by third parties.
- 26. The user has the opportunity to view what information in his browser (cookies) The institution installs and deletes part or all of the installed cookies. By using the Website, the User agrees to have on his computer (device). Cookies provided by the Institution are recorded. This consent may be revoked by the User at any time, by changing the settings of your internet browser, but in this case certain Website features may not work.
- 27. The law of the Republic of Lithuania applies to the rules. All between the Website and Disputes arising from the user are resolved through negotiations. After the parties have not resolved the dispute through negotiations, such a dispute is finally resolved by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania established procedure in the courts.
- 28. All rights to the Website and the works contained therein are protected by Lithuania Republic laws and other legal acts. No content on the Website and other textual, graphic or other information may not be reproduced, made publicly available or distributed without the Institution's prior written consent.
- 29. In all questions regarding the self-service services provided on the Website and the Institution please contact us in writing by e-mail regarding the processing of personal data by post firstname.lastname@example.org or upon arrival at the customer service center, submitting to the Institution an identity document.
How can I remove a cookie?
- 30. Many browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies in your browser, but be aware that if you do so, you can lose access to many functions that are essential to the Internet website would work properly. If you need more detailed information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed independent information on how to disable cookies through browser settings and how to remove cookies that are already on your computer. To remove cookies from your mobile phone, you will need to check your phone usage instruction.
How can I manage my cookie settings?